Thursday 7 March 2013

Combining thoughts

I have been researching, developing and writing in my journal like a woman possessed, however I haven't felt there was anything to blog about.  Developing my line of enquiry is seeming quite a task and things seem to be fracturing off and growing into their own separate debate.  I guess the question more is how do I combine all these developing elements and combine them under one title?

How can performers find a healthy work/life balance?

How old is to old when it comes to performing?

Do companies support performers when working away from home?

Can performers continue to work in a full time professional capacity when they become parents?

Can performers be described as workaholics?

What are the effects on a person and their family if they are a 'workaholic'?

How do performers cope when they often live and work with colleagues?

Where should performers turn when they need to seek careers advice?

Can performers turn to companies such as 'The Job Centre' or do they need industry specific advice?

Looking into these questions has lead me to various in depth discussion with colleagues and friends.  I feel looking into these questions will give me plenty of scope for my writing, however how do I combine this into a title?

No comments:

Post a Comment