Monday 29 April 2013

5d,My ethical aims for my Inquiry

Following on from my previous blog, here are the ethical aims I will endeavour to abide by;

Plagiarism

I will not pass other's work off as my own, I will use proper citations to any quotes or literature which I use or may have influenced my thinking.

Only ask what is necessary

Although some of the questions I will need to ask during my inquiry are personal (relating to age) I will not ask questions that bare no relevance to my research.

Reporting Data

I will not select data that suits my line of inquiry, I will be open and honest with my findings.

Protecting Data

I will ensure that all data I collect is dealt with properly.  I will not allow any of my participants to be put at risk by poor data security.

Permission

I will ensure that all participants are aware of what I am doing, why I am doing it and are kept up to date with my inquiry at all times.  I will also ensure that my employers are kept up to date with my research.

Shared with SIG's;

https://www.facebook.com/groups/499154283474027/?fref=ts

https://www.facebook.com/groups/357590597687259/?fref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment