Friday 17 January 2014

The home stretch

The last few weeks have involved some huge changes in my life.  At the start of module three handing in my inquiry and artefact seemed like a huge mountain to climb and yet I managed it.  Handing in my module three work came at a time when I was also completing my last contract as a professional dancer and marked a huge change in my life.  I have also moved!

Since the 7th of January I have been so busy that I have hardly taken any time to reflect on my work.  Sitting down to go through everything and put together my presentation really feels quite alien.  I hope that my presentation will be able to cover the following points;
  • My three main inquiry points
  • My findings
  • My conclusions
  • My artefact and the relevance of my artefact
  • My future thoughts and ideas based on both my inquiry and artefact
Somewhere along the line I hope to really get to grips with Power point! I keep reminding myself that every new programme I have used throughout the course has thrown up a new set of ideas and problems but has also quickly become part of my professional practice.

I am looking forward to seeing all my fellow BAPPers on Wednesday 22nd, it will be wonderful to see where everyone's inquiries have taken them and what everyone is planning to do next.

I have quite mixed emotions at the moment as on one hand it is nearly time for completion and a new challenge but on the other hand I have enjoyed learning through the BAPP course so much that I don't quite feel ready to finish, I still have so much to learn!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mimi,
    It's a very strange feeling isn't it! I'm feeling very similar feelings as you in that I'm chuffed to have completed the course and have developed so many new skills and made so many new friends but wondering what to do next as I've definitely enjoyed the chance to use my brain.

    It's a shame that we are all doing our presentations at different times as it would be great to see and hear everything you've been doing. I wish you all the very best with Wednesday, I hope it goes well.
    If we've all made it I hope we can catch up again at graduation! ;)
    S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah, I just put a similar comment on your blog about the presentations. I look forward to hearing how you get on Thursday and hopefully see you at graduation!!!!

      Delete