Monday 21 October 2013

Monday, starting week 4

Last week did not go 100% to plan! Typical! I know that this is the reason that I have created the plan so at least I understand what I aimed to achieve and what I need to get going on.  Unfortunately I would have been on track had I not hurt my back on Saturday night, I had the whole day planned to work yesterday but was unable to sit at the computer;

The work I need to catch up on from last week is;

  • Complete Survey
  • Complete the work I have started on Paula's feedback
  • Download another piece of literature I have found
The work I completed last week was;

  • Wrote my study plan
  • Consent forms
  • Identified some new sources of literature
This week is going to be a little up in the air as to when I can actually study as I have rehearsals going into my schedule on a daily basis.  However I have spent this morning tying up loose ends such as sending invoices, planning my journey to the Campus session and the obligatory Monday job search!

My aims for this week are;
  • Begin to collate and analyse Survey findings
  • Attend Campus session
  • Send paragraphs to Paula of sample inquiry analysis
  • Blog about the Campus session
  • Focus on literature
  • Complete the work I need to catch up on form last week

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mimi!

    You did a very great job to structure your time like this! How can you manage it with your time? Maybe you can give me some advices!

    Best, Korli

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me I need to have a plan so I can see where I am and what I need to achieve next. My previous blog has the schedule for the whole module, maybe that can help you? Some weeks won't go to plan but at least I can see where I am and where I need to be! I hope this help :) x

    ReplyDelete