Tuesday 17 December 2013

Just a quick update

I just wanted to upload a quick update as to how I am getting on.

My inquiry is looking more like a readable document than a set of ideas which is how it was initially looking!

Introduction - I am currently 273 word over the count but I am sure I can cut some waffle out somewhere!

Evaluation -  I am about a thousand words short at the moment but I am in the process of refining my literature so I know that will more than cover it.

Analysis - After completely changing tact on this I am really struggling.  I have about two thousand words to add but I feel like I am finally on the right track with this

Critical Reflection - I haven't started this one yet!

Professional Artefact - I have nearly finished my artefact I just need to add some pictures.  I have changed tact slightly with this one as the printers I was going to use didn't have a quick enough turn around for me.  However my book is nearly their it will just be presented slightly differently.  I feel disappointed but I know it's what I have written that counts.

Presentation - I am putting this off until after January 7th!

I am feeling the pressure mounting but I know I will be ready on time.  It's hard balancing the work load alongside all the other things in my life at the moment and I am really having to prioritise my work load.  Over the last few weeks I have been rehearsing in the daytime and doing shows in the evening, trying to move back home (I only have a small car so this is a weekly effort of playing 'car boot tetris') looking and applying for work for January and completing my inquiry.  I'm sure I will get there in the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment