Sunday 8 December 2013

Where am I?

So this week has been a good one! I am finally feeling better and I am also feeling positive about the time I have ahead of me.

Inquiry
I have really good feedback from Paula about the drafts I sent in last week.  We are planning a Skype discussion and I feel that will really help me get on.  When I was writing out my drafts I felt like was wavering quite a lot and had lost my direction, the feedback from Paula has put me back on task and I hope on the road to our submission deadline!  I can't quite believe that it is the 8th December already!

Artefact
My artefact has been the main focus of the last week and I have got on really well.  I have found where I can get my book printed, however there is a seven to eleven working day turn around! This means that my book has to go in by Friday to ensure that it is back on time to be posted in! AAAAAAHHHHH!!!

My Life (The January Plan!)
I am no further along with the job hunt as it seems everyone is focusing on Christmas! (How dare they) I am not allowing myself to get stressed by this as it is out of my control. January will come around and I may have a period of unemployment or temping but I will be able to deal with this.  Panicking is not the answer.  I have one job application in at the moment and hopefully I will hear from them one way or another in mid December.  I have lots of options work wise at the moment but my main focus has to be on my Bapp work.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mimi,
    Sounds like you're charging forward with the module assignments :) Really interested to hear more about your book - I hope I will get to see it.
    Good luck with the job app. x Hope the new year is full of successes. S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah, one minute I feel like I'm on top of my work and the next minute I feel like I'm behind! I know I just have to focus on each task and hopefully I will be ready in time! My book is a look at my work/life balance throughout my performing career. It is proving quite easy to write as it is about myself!! ha ha! I hopr you are getting on well too x

    ReplyDelete