Tuesday 17 December 2013

Web 2.0

I wanted to post a quick blog about my use of web 2.0 during this module as I have really relied on many types of websites for my research and inquiry.
When I started out on the BAPP course I found it really hard to get used to the technological side of things but each new website I endeavoured to understand has brought a new tool for my studies as well as my professional practice.

For example,

When I first started this course I found it hard to get to grips with 'blogger' and now it is part of my everyday life.  Outside of my studies I now use 'linkedin' professionally and also youtube.

For my Inquiry I have depended on;

  • Blogger - I use this regularly to update my blog, re read past blogs to add as references and keep up to date with my fellow BAPP students.
  • Youtube - I have used Youtube to research videos and clips, not necessarily for my inquiry but for the work that has gone into it such as blogs.
  • Facebook - I used facebook to find fellow professionals in my community of practice that would be willing to complete my survey and I use the SIG page that has been set up.
  • Google Drive - I have used google drive throughout the BAPP course.  Most recently for my inquiry I have used it for my literature reviews.
  • Delicious - I regularly use delicious to keep all my sources and literature in one place.  It has been a truly valuable resource because with out it I would have struggled to find information I have used for my inquiry.

No comments:

Post a Comment